In honour of the upcoming 68 plate we've put together several blog posts offering you advice, automotive updates and things to get excited about. So, because 6+8 = 14, this series of posts will be based around the number 14 (just go with it ha!)
This post is all about 14 things to consider before leasing a vehicle - we've put together a list of questions we'd recommend you think about before you decide to lease a vehicle, this will help the leasing process run much more smoothly.
1. Your monthly budget
2. Which car type you want
3. Your deposit/initial payment
4. What you need from your car
5. Annual mileage
6. Budget for additional charges
7. Whether you want to include a maintenance package
8. Length of contract
9. Your cars fuel type
10. Finance type
11. Your cars fuel economy
12. Finance approval
13. How urgently you need your new car
14. Find NCDs number and give us a call (it's 01924 261167 by the way)
We hope this post has helped you in some way - go check out our recent post '14 questions to ask your leasing consultant' - another way to make the leasing process run more smoothly.
Remember, the new 68 plate will be released on 1st September - you can get your orders in for the new plate now - call us on 01924 261167 to discuss your options with our sales team.
* All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
T: 01924 261167
New Car Deals Ltd
7A Prospect Road
Registered Office : Rosegarth House, 7A Prospect Road, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 8AN
| Registered in England & Wales with company number : 8091897 | Data Protection No : ZA040448 | VAT No : 136265025 |
New Car Deals Ltd are a credit broker and not a lender. We will introduce you to a limited number of finance providers who may pay us should you choose to enter into an agreement with them. New Car Deals Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 670807
BVRLA registered number: 2071
Copyright © 2018 New Car Deals Ltd, All rights reserved.